Removing a game from the NVIDIA GeForce Experience software is easy. Even though there are many different games that are supported, this guide will only cover one specific way to do it. You will simply be removing via following this tip.
Removing Games and Apps from GeForce Experience
If you want to remove a game or app from GeForce Experience, you can do so in a couple of different ways. You can either uninstall the GeForce Experience driver or stop all the Nvidia services and remove some supporting files.
1. Stop NVIDIA Services
- Press Windows + R and type services.msc hit enter to open the Services window
- Scroll down to find all NVIDIA Services and click on it and click Stop one by one
- Nvidia Display Container LS
- Nvidia Frameview SDK Service
- Nvidia LocalSystem Container
- Then again press Windows + R and type Appdata hit enter button
- Now navigate to this location: Local > NVIDIA > NvBackend
- Here select these four files and delete them:
- Restart The PC
- Open the NVIDIA Geforce Experience app, and you’ll see that there is no game listed in it
2. Uninstall NVIDIA GeForce Experience
NVIDIA GeForce Experience is the app that automatically optimizes game settings for your PC to ensure a great experience. It also lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and live streams with built-in ShadowPlay functionality. You should uninstall this driver if you no longer need it.
To uninstall NVIDIA Geforce Experience:
- Press Windows + I to open Windows Settings > Goto Apps
- Under Apps & Features Find the NVIDIA GeForce Experience driver > Select and Click Uninstall
For a complete removal solution, try out these two Uninstaller apps for your PC:
I hope this guide is helpful for you and can help you remove games from the Nvidia GeForce Experience. If you have any questions or need help with anything else related to your PC, feel free to leave a comment below.
We’ll do our best to help you out.